Sound Bath Sanctuary
You’re invited to this unique 90 minute sound bath to slow down, rest, and receive healing vibrations while immersing into a soundscape of Gongs, Crystal Singing Bowls, Tibetan Singing Bowls, Steel Tongue Drums, and more.
Here are some of the benefits that you can experience during Sound & Vibrational Healing (Sound Bath):
– Deep relaxation – not only during, but days afterward you’ll be better able to manage stress and anxiety
– Increase in immune system function
– Nervous system regulation
– Decrease in depressive feelings
– Improvement in emotional regulation
– Reduced blood pressure
– Enhanced sleep and memory
– Tunes you up to positive mood states
– And more
Venue: Gracie Barra Maple Ridge – 1380 Dominion Ave.
Maple Ridge, British Columbia V3B 8G7
Parking: Free on the venue or street
Entrance: Beside Mobil Express
– Dress in comfortable layers
– Water bottle
– Yoga mat, blanket, and cushion for comfort (you will be laying down for up to 90 minutes)
– Eye covering
PRE-REGISTER SOON AS SPACE IS LIMITED
Mike Reed is a musician, sound healer, and world adventurer. His love of drumming and percussion led Mike to study at the Musician’s Institute in Los Angeles, and over the last several years he has studied counselling, personal development, life coaching, and has completed the Shamanic Apprenticeship with Westcoast Shamanic in Vancouver. Mike’s insatiable thirst for learning and self-improvement has allowed him to synthesize his musicianship and spiritual practice to hold a space of healing and relaxation. Follow Mike on Instagram @Sound_Quest, and Facebook @ facebook.com/soundquest.soundhealing
Therapeutic Yoga Journey
You’re invited to this 90-minute designed to boost the immune system, relax and reset the nervous system, and soothe the heart, mind, and body. Whether you have practiced yoga or not, or think that yoga is not for you, prepare to be surprised!
Keep in mind that yoga is not only about poses (asanas). Numerous tools will be offered in this workshop to empower you in the process of self-healing.
Benefits of this experience also include:
- Feeling centered and grounded
- Calming the mind
- Regulating the nervous system to manage anxiety and stress
- Recharging energy within yourself
- Gaining access to intuition
- Deep Relaxation
- and More …
What to bring:
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Comfortable clothes
- Strap or belt, blanket, and cushion for comfort
- Eye covering, socks
PRE-REGISTER SOON AS SPACE IS LIMITED!
Kelli Kanashiro is a 500-hour RYT (Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher); a 300-hour Certified Therapeutic Yoga Teacher by VSOHA (Vancouver School of Healing Arts). Since 2012, she has been studying yoga and practicing meditation. In 2016, she received Kriya Yoga initiation from Self Realization Fellowship (SRF), officializing a guru-disciple relationship with Paramahansa Yogananda. Currently, Kelli is a Yoga Therapist in training at VSOHA, and she became entirely committed to offering tools to aid people in the path of self-knowledge and exploration of their potential in every way.